Friday 12 September 2014

Media consumption questionnaire

Newspapers

  • Which daily newspapers (if any) do you read? I read the Metro. 
  • What sections of newspapers do you turn to first, and why? I usually read the main article because current affairs interest me. 
  • What sections do you never read, and why? I don' tread celebrity gossip because I don't feel the need to know about celebrities' problems.
  • What kinds of stories do you usually read and why? I like story's that include something someone can do that is weird. 
  • Do you, or someone else, buy the newspaper you read? My dad buys the newspaper.


Magazines

  • What magazines (if any) do you buy regularly?  Why? I don't buy magazines. 
  • What sections of the magazines do you read and not read, and why?


Television

  • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching television? Approximately 5 hours.
  • What times of day do you usually watch television? I usually watch television during the evening.
  • What programmes do you like best and why? I like to watch reality shows and nature programmes like the shows on Eden. 
  • Do you watch alone or with others? I watch with my brothers. 
  • If you watch with others, who decides what you will watch? I usually decide what to watch. 


Radio

  • What stations do you like best and why? I like the radio station, Magic 105.4.
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend listening to the radio? 30 mins 
  • What times of the day do you usually listen to the radio? I usually listen to the radio during the evenings.
  • What stations do you dislike most and why? I don't like the classical music radio station because personally, I find it boring.
  • Do you listen alone or with others? I listen to the radio with others.
  • Where do you listen to the radio? I listen to the radio in the car.
  • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst listening to the radio? Nothing.


Cinema

  • What films, if any, have you seen in the cinema in the last month? I've watched: The Fault In Our Stars, Transformers: Days of Extinction, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
  • What films have you seen in other places – for example, through rental, satellite film channels (free or otherwise) or through video-on-demand? Michael Jackson: This is it.
  • Who else watched the films with you? Parents and siblings.  
  • Who decided what films to watch? We all decided what we wanted to watch but the main decision makers were my parents.


Internet

  • How often do you access the internet? I access the internet daily.
  • Where do you access the internet?  At home, at college or school, or at work? I access the internet at school and at home.
  • What are the main sites that you access? The sites that I mainly access are: YouTube, Google and Netflix.
  • What are the main reasons for accessing these sites – for example, for information, to make purchases, communicate with friends or for entertainment? I mainly use these sites for entertainment as well as for information.
  • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst accessing the internet? I play online multiplayer games such as Fifa 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment